Scranton Cultural Center
Youth Theatre Program
THE ADDAMS FAMILY School Edition
Open to performers in 5th through 12th* Grade! All experience levels welcome!
THE ADDAMS FAMILY, a comical feast that embraces the wackiness in every family, features an original story and it’s every father’s nightmare: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family–a man her parents have never met. And if that wasn’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before–keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents.
*to age 18 years
School Group Performance
Monday, January 22, 2024 at 10:00am
The Scranton Cultural Center Youth Theatre Program provides impactful experiences in the performing arts for children in Pre-K- 12th Grade (Ages 4-18). Our program offers opportunities for young performers with any level of experience to participate in full-scale musical productions, arts-based workshops and our annual summer camp. Our goal is to cultivate a love of the arts by encouraging our participants to engage in exciting theatrical opportunities and by fostering an inclusive arts community in which children can thrive by learning about themselves and the world around them. The SCCYTP is proudly accessible to all children, regardless of disability or financial means.
We are looking forward to keeping your kids engaged in our inclusive, supportive and educational SCC community. Please check out all of our new programs and feel free to contact SCC Youth Theatre Program Director, Camille Reinecke at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Please note that you must register and pay in full for each Camp or Class Session/ Workshop Series by 5pm on the Thursday before the start of that program. Please pay for your session online through our secure online shop at ScrantonCulturalCenter.org/Camp. The site accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Have a question? Contact Miss Camille TODAY at email@example.com
or (570) 346-7369 x100
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
DEPOSITS: A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $25 PER SESSION must be submitted to reserve your spot on the camp roster. You will be invoiced for the remaining balance. Your deposit will be applied to your tuition balance.
REGISTRATION FEE: There is a one-time, non-refundable REGISTRATION FEE of $25 for all first-time campers.
TUITION: Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of each camp session.
MULTI-SESSION/SIBLING DISCOUNT: Sign up for more than one session (includes sibling registrations) and receive a 10% discount on your full tuition. This discount will be automatically applied to your fee in the payment page.
We are looking forward to keeping your kids engaged in our inclusive, supportive and educational SCC community this summer! Please check out the details for our camp sessions below and feel free to contact SCC Youth Theatre Program Director, Camille Reinecke at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY: The SCC reserves the right to use photographs and videos taken during classes and performances for the promotion of the organization. Any student, parent or guardian who does not wish to be photographed or have a child photographed must notify the SCC upon registration.
1. Each student wishing to enroll in a SCC Summer Camp must submit a completed registration form, a $25 non-refundable registration fee (new students only) and a non-refundable $25 deposit per session. Full payment is due before the start of each camp session. TUITION IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. CODE OF CONDUCT: With your enrollment materials, each student will receive the SCC Code of Conduct. It is the parent’s responsibility to review the rules and ensure your child understands them. Our Code of Conduct is strictly enforced at all times. Failure to comply can result in removal from class, limitation or exclusion from performances or dismissal from the program. NO REFUNDS will be made for time lost due to behavior issues. We are an Equal Opportunity organization and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin or physical disability.
3. SCC Staff reserves the right to deny, cancel, sever or suspend a child’s enrollment if deemed in the best interest of the camper or the camp. There will be no refunds. There will be no “make up days” if a camper misses days of camp.
4. I understand that any changes to my child’s enrollment must be made in writing. I understand that I am responsible for all tuition and fees. All tuition must be paid by the specified date, otherwise my child will not perform in the production.
5. I am aware of the hazards of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and familiar with Centers for Disease Control guidelines regarding COVID-19. By my voluntary decision to participate and allow the registered child’s participation in the activities of this program I agree to fully assume for myself, the participating child(ren), heirs, successors and assigns all risks relating to COVID-19, including and without limitation, the risk of contracting and being infected with COVID-19 or other disease. I conclusively, completely and voluntarily release and hold harmless the Scranton Cultural Center, it’s respective affiliates, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, causes of action, injuries, damages or losses of any king that may be caused in whole or in part by, arise from, or relate to any illness or death relating to or arising from COVID-19 or other disease, whether or not caused by or related to my, or the registered child(ren)’s, participation in these activities.
The SCC accepts cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. Cash payments should be made in person at the SCC Business Office. Please ensure that you receive a cash receipt from the Business Manager. Checks and money orders should be made payable to the SCC. Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of each camp session your child is attending! Please include your phone number on the check as well as your student’s name. Tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Refunds will only be given due to family or medical emergencies.
A limited number of need-based scholarships are available to families who otherwise would not be able to participate in the program. For more information, please contact Jason Helman, Business Manager at (570) 346-7369 x101 or email@example.com.
For billing and payment questions please contact Jason Helman, Business Manager at (570) 346-7369 x101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pay for your sessions online at https://www.scrantonculturalcenter.org/Camp
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or (570) 346-7369 ext. 100.